What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weights and Measures

My leanings thus far have been toward Corynn-child, (I am working my way UP not down...) and I find that the portraits of Panda's life are much more sparse. Let me rectify the situation with these few bits of randomness, with a bear as the subject.



A riding pony, at Nanny's house



A whirligig that apparently is a witch's broom-or so I am told if I understand "itch boom" properly.



American-made.



Every morning, he is filthy. Every afternoon he is too. Every evening, I can barely recognize him. Moments after a bath, the shadows of grime attach themselves to him again. This boy is a dirt magnet, and this home is quite conducive to it right now. It doesn't stop my incessant hugs and kisses though.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abigail said...

That's such a great picture of you two.