What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, October 14, 2008



The hayride couldn't have been more beautiful, though it was a bit unyielding and uncomfortable for my baby-in-tow and I. In fact, by the end, I thought I might not be able to stand up! Several more rides were given, even some by moonlight, and I would surely have enjoyed that one immensely, but I just couldn't bear to climb on board again!



Corynn's faithful sidekick.

For days leading up to our visit, Little Miss anxiously anticipated playing with her friend Zachary again; from the moment they were reunited, they didn't leave each others' side.

She's got good taste, by the way.



The Panda, always near a bonfire and sporting a thrifted pair of Carhart overalls. I bought them when he was just a baby, and anticipated the day when they would actually fit. They do now, and it hardly seems possible.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Full of Grace said...

Zachary is a cutie :) it brings the song "matchmaker, matchmaker" to mind :)

Rebecca said...

I try not to get my hopes up... :-)

There really might be something to arranged marriages! hehe