What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, December 22, 2008

The Littlest Elf



A newborn Santa Hat gave me such pleasure. 50 some pictures worth.



I've always wanted a Christmas baby. Miss Adele is pretty darn close!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The dB family said...

Definitely the CUTEST elf I've ever seen!

Simply Vintagegirl said...

What a little sweet pea! The "Twinkle Toes" shot is adorable. What a wonderful blessing from the Lord!

Love,
Miss Emily Rose
www.SimplyVintagegirl.com

Nanci said...

Miss Adele looks quite festive. (I agree with Elizabeth -- you are a REAL photographer even without the fancy-schmancy equipment.

My computer is definitely ill and should be hospitalized. I can't even access the internet on it to post; in fact, I can't access the internet to do anything on it.

Bill is talking about giving it a total mind wipe and starting from scratch.

In the meantime I've snuck on his computer at this late hour to catch up with the N*** and also to let you know we received your card and photo. What a great family pic!!!

Wishing you a most Blessed Christmas from our family to yours.

Love,

Nanci and clan

Bonnie said...

She is such a sweet little elf. I didn't get any pictures of mine because my camera bit the dust-well actually, it bit the floor. I am SAD!!! But, I might (crosses fingers, toes, arms and legs) have found some "hidden" funds which will get me a new and better one. Maybe. Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, Happy New Year!