What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, March 30, 2009

I COULD



I *COULD* wait until tomorrow to post this picture...

But I won't.

Because if I don't share the sweetness this very minute, I fear I might explode.

OR, get a cavity.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Grandma Bibby said...

She is sooooooo cute! I love this picture with her bonnet. She will be walking before I meet her at the rate I am going. Keep posting. And check out mine - I finally updated with 50 new pictures. :-)

Faye said...

THIS IS SO PRECIOUS.I LOVE THE BONNET.HAVE A BLESSED EVENING!

Full of Grace said...

Goodness Rebecca, Adele' is SO SO SWEET! I LOVE THIS SHOT! Oh, and I am glad you liked the bonnet so much that Adele' is already wearing it :)

Andie said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Kalona said...

She is very precious.

Abigail said...

Thanks for nothin'. Now I'VE got the cavity! (You're right about the sweetness...)