What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Goings-On

These summer days.......



Miss Adele' is corn-eating



Miss Corynn has taken right to making friendship bracelets, usually about the time I bring out my crochet projects.



and Lil' Mister never tires of the creek.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

I always had an armful of friendship bracelets, except I made them for myself. My cousins made them out of yarn- ITCHY!!!!!

Mrs. Bowen said...

You know, to go along with all the yummy garden produce, you could have your children catch a bunch of crawdads ;)

Mrs. Bowen

Rebecca said...

EWYUCK! Your a stinker Mrs. Bowen!

blech

Wendy said...

I always loved the look of friendship bracelets...but could never get mine just right...they would always curl...what went wrong Corynn?

Grandma Bibby said...

Very cute. The bracelets, not the bug.

Karen said...

Look at baby's eyes, precious.