What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Oh my

When Matt and I made this dollhouse for the children, two Christmases ago, Baby Adele' wasn't even a glimmer.




SO when I looked in on the children one afternoon and saw the my baby standing up and playing in the dollhouse with the other two children...my heart literally stopped.

So glad that they find such enjoyment out of it but not so ready for bitty baby to be growing up so quickly.



Speaking of the dollhouse family: they have been busily preparing for Christmas. If they invite me in for a visit, I will have to take some pictures to show you all the goodies.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can relate to the feelings that you share in this post. It is just so amazing where we are lead, the little twists and turns of our lives that we don't even know about that all work together for the good.

Thanks for sharing this picture, it's really beautiful.

Bonnie said...

I think you should invite yourself over. Or drop by unannounced. But thats just my opinion.
Yeah, seeing Muffin playing cars with the older 2 is NOT something I was ready for either.

I'm already planning Honey's birthday present, since last years kinda bombed a little. She loved it, but It didn't last as long as I had envisioned.
We'll just say it involves Little House in the Big Woods, and finding Lincoln logs on clearance (I HOPE).

Unknown said...

I soooo remember the makings of this dollhouse...how sweet to see another little youngin' enjoy the fun!

Blessings,
Rebecca!

Amy

Riahli said...

I love that doll house! I am hoping to talk my husband into making one for our newest little one...I'm thinking I will show him this one for inspiration. :) Your girls are adorable.

Shanna said...

What a beautiful dollhouse! This is so going on a project list!!