What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

When it comes to flower bouquets.....


I am not

above


using


weeds.


Happiness is making a bouquet of those flowers within your grasp.
- Unknown

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love all your flowers! I use weeds too, sadly pretty much everything has been beat to pieces by all the rain : (

Unknown said...

I just picked a lovely WEEDY bouquet with my Sam & Ella...Hawk Eye's Weed maybe???

I agree...flowers in the house are a must! No matter where they cam from! :)

Regina said...

So glad you've found such beauty after the storm! ((((hugs))))

Terri said...

I agree! Your bouquets look beautiful.

Bonnie said...

I checked out those links you left me. Oh.My. They are awsome! And yes, the lonely goatherd marionettes! I'll let you in on a little secret: marionettes and puppets give me the willies. As in, fast forward/leave the room at the marionette scene in sound of music. But if they all looked like hers, or Tasha Tudors? Well, they are to sweet and beautiful to be frightening! Thanks for the links, I'll be visiting her often!

Unknown said...

How are you friend? :) Say, I thought you would enjoy the newborn photos at resolved2worship, if you haven't already seen them. Oh.my.;)