What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, December 05, 2019

Deja vu

Why do I feel like I have lived this before?!


Oh yeah- because I have!  Nine years ago!


When Moses was born all scrawny, he favored Andrew.  
Now that he is Mister Chubs, he is Judah's baby twin.




4 comments:

Abigail said...

Late quarter reports = BLOG COMMENTS! ;)

This melted me into a puddle on the floor.
So much for quarter reports...

Leah said...

Absolutely adorable! I wish I could give him a snuggle. <3 So precious!

heidiann(e) said...

Hooray for your new little person!
Congratulations!

beth said...

more moses glimpses, please! such a beautiful family.