What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, June 02, 2021

A Sod Monster

My kitchen sink overlooks the yard and as I was working at it one afternoon, I looked out to see Judah seemingly talking to the grass.  Weird.

So I walked out to investigate and look what I discovered!

A  sad sod monster!



3 comments:

rc said...

Love it! It's like burying someone at the beach, but a lot easier to clean up. Maybe.

Karen said...

Wow! Didn't expect that. :)

Abigail said...

So funny.
I thought Judah was talking to himself in that first picture!
p.s. The little girls miss Ineke so much that I've been overhearing them name all their ponies "Ineke" when they play. Four ponies at a time ALL named "Ineke?" Yup.