What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Egg Roll Day







If kind, talented, and sweet Millie gives Corynn a homemade egg roll as a special treat- then I am going to have to steal a bite.

And if I steal a bite, I am going to have to beg Millie to come and make some for ME.

And if I beg Millie to make some egg rolls for me, Millie is bound to say yes, because she is kind and talented and sweet.

And if she makes egg rolls for ME, Andrew is absolutely going to love them.

And if Andrew loves them, he is going to ask for homemade eggrolls for his birthday feast.

And if he asks for homemade eggrolls for his birthday, he is going to GET them.

(Guess who is making eggrolls this weekend?!)

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Yum.

Next time, I'll volunteer to come along, too, for reasons of altruism, not because I WANT TO EAT EGG ROLLS!

But I do.
I want to eat egg rolls.

Abigail said...

p.s. I don't know if it works on my blog or not, but I never click on the box to prove I'm not a robot when I comment on your blog, and yet my blog comments appear, anyway. (Just in case you want to try skipping it the next time you visit my blog for an amazing blog comment marathon.)