What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Doing its stuff


If you click on this picture, it will enlarge, and then you will see what I love about this picture. Proof that my wine is doing it's stuff! It looks more like orange juice now but as it ferments it will become more clear.

It was super easy to do, which makes me SO excited for strawberry season. Strawberry wine-I simply *MUST* try it!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Such a pretty color, Rebecca! I would love to try the strawberry wine!
Kelli

Full of Grace said...

You'll have to tell me how it turns out! I am totally interested in the results!!!

Rebecca said...

Don't worry! I will-even if it a complete bomb! :-)

Abigail said...

I've had dandelion greens in salad, but never tasted dandelion wine.

Let us know how it tastes! (It looks like spiked o.j.)

Lori said...

Looks and sounds yummy to me.