What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sweetness!


Lily of the Valley, dainty and shy, has turned her sweet head my way and decided to grace me with her presence. She looks darling and sweet and smells even sweeter.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

smilnsigh said...

Oh I love Lily of the Valley! And happily, ours seem to be thriving in my husband's front garden. Soooo, I hope to have pictures of precious flowers too.

But... No way will I be able to copy the beauty of this close-up of yours. You are an artist with your camera, dear Girl.

Mari-Nanci

Kelli said...

So sweet!!

Abigail said...

Oooh, I love these and this picture.