What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Last Day of Yard Sale Prep #1


...and I am blogging. Actually. I gave myself 30 minutes and did pretty well. All these photos are still from our weekend away last weekend. But these are the end of it, so there ya go. I figured I HAD to get caught up or I wouldn't be able to focus on YESTERDAY'S secret adventure when I finally DO get the chance.

At the Newman house, today is...
pie making day
car inspection day
bank day
and grocery shopping day

Not sure how I will fit EVERYTHING in today. Especially since we live 30 minutes away from every grocery store. I guess the first step would be to...get off of this computer!

Have a great weekend!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julieann said...

Hi rebecca, I loved this post---it made me smile---The picture is great too. I just made a pie yesterday, blueberry. That must be hard living far away from a grocery store sometimes--I mean sometimes I forget one thing and have to run back--I bet you double check to make sure you have everything you need:) Have a great weekend too Rebecca. Also, I am adding you to my side bar---I adore your blog:)

Julieann:)

Michelle said...

Wishing you lots of sales this weekend! :) We are also having a yard sale, but only because the town we live in has its "all over town yard sales" this weekend every year. People come from quite a ways away to scope things out. Hopefully, we can sell some things, too! It will go in our "kitchen renovation fund". ;)

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of you all! I have to say that I envied you all when you were together. We were together for the first time in about a year. Joe and Heather were here from Texas. BUT most of us got to endure food poisoning! We are all fine now. Thank the Lord. Hope you have a great and successful yard sale. I don't know how you do it all.

Carmichael Family said...

That is a great family picture! I love Andrew's smile. :)