What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, June 02, 2005


We had the Brown's over last night. It was a spur of the moment, spontaneous decision but I'll tell you want. I haven't had a better wedneday night in a long time!  Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Wish I could step right through the screen... :)

I can't help but grin hugely every time I see a picture of Elizabeth and little Samuel. Praise God!

(And you have a lovely yard!)

trawlerman said...

That guy on the left, I think I've seen him before, Yup, I've got it now, I always used to see him hanging around the Dunkin' Donuts in Owego on Sunday mornings as I would drive past on my way to the church.

Anonymous said...

it was a great time and the food was great but the wine was not chilled enough it needs to be about a little colder i don't know if we will go back