What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, May 28, 2007

The last of the picnic pictures...

On Sunday, the Cantrell Clan had *almost* a family reunion (missed only by one) at a local park after church. I dressed the kids to match, to make sure I could find my kids in the mess of kids that were there.

Not really.

I matched them because I LOVE it when kids match. That's why!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelli said...

They are just precious, Rebecca!! Did you make their outfits? They are so cute!!

Kelli

Rebecca said...

No-I got them at the children's PLace with a coupon I got in the mail. It is RARE that I buy things from STORES but matching things are hard to come by...so I went for the plunge! :-)

Abigail said...

They look adorable. I would wear Corynn's dress in a heartbeat!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Those outfits are adorable!!