What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Creatures of the Forest


The Northern Catalpa tree is blooming. See? Good things DO come from storms...


I have always wanted to have a chinese girl. This is as close as I will probably come.


And look!! We found just the dearest woodland sprite along the hedgerow. He is a bit mischievious but we brought him along anyway.


Gotta love my Panda. He tells me he loves me MANY times each day, even without yet uttering the words. He is much more cuddly than Corynn EVER was. For that I am thankful. Gotta love this childling of mine. Gotta love THAT LOOK! :-)

5 comments:

Full of Grace said...

I just love this series of shots. Every single one is beautiful and I just cannot get over how photogenic you all are! You all must have really great genes! ! ! :)

smilnsigh said...

Precious family pictures. And that blooming photo on top, is very lovely.

You are doing grrrrreat work with your new camera. :-)

Mari-Nanci

Rebecca said...

Elizabeth~ I fake the 'photogenic' appearance by only posting one of the 30 pictures I take of any one given thing. Trust me.

Mari-Nanci~actually, this is all my other camera. My NEW digital just arrived today!

Charree said...

Those are such precious pictures. I really like the last one.

Abigail said...

Corynn looks like she's straight out of a storybook in that top picture. Beautiful girl.