What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, June 04, 2007

Quilts, Quilts and more quilts

Here is a picture of the quilt I got at the flea market. As you can see-it never did stop raining outside...so I threw it on Corynn's bed. The only area that has decent lighting from a window.


Up close and Personal...I just love everything about it-but I especially love the colors. Someday maybe I will have a room in all of these colors...someday.

I was looking through a quilt magazine given to me the other day when I spotted these two quilts. Abigail~I post this one for you. It reminded me of you and your summertime quilt. Something about the deer, I think.

And then I saw this one and fell head over heels for it. I am a FAERIE lover from way back-and adore just about anything woodlandy and/or mythical. So, you can imagine, this quilt just about took my breath away. I LOVE the dragonfly. If only I were talented enough to reproduce it! But whoever made that, had magic in her fingertips!!! At least I can admire it!

4 comments:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

The quilt is beautiful. What an awesome find!

Kelli said...

Your new quilt is beautiful, Rebecca and the fairy quilt is amazing!! Flying on a dragonfly..I love it!!

Kelli

Lori said...

I love all your quilts. Especially your new one.

Full of Grace said...

All the quilts are beautiful, but I must admit I am jealous of the people who created such beautiful artistry! I would give so much to have something like those two photos you posted, to grace my walls!!!