What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, August 17, 2007

My Tree~summer edition


Perhaps some of you remember my obsession with this tree planted in the middle of a corn field and how I mentioned one day, long ago, that I would like to photograph it in each of the four seasons of its life. I have been meaning to pay it a visit, so that I might snap a shot of it enjoying summer, for quite some time.

We had to visit Papa at work, and so today proved to be just the day. Blue skies were out and the corn has tassled. How could it reflect summer any other way?

Because I love it so, I took more than just the one 'frameable' picture. Here they are.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: