What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, August 13, 2007

weirdo



He kept scootching his bum to a deeper and deeper section-and then he would put his face in the water and come back up, gurgling and sputtering. I had my camera in hand, which made it nearly impossible to keep him from drowning. Eventually I had to lose it-because he was bound and determined to get himself killed. Boy can be SO different than girls, as I continue to learn each and every day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abigail said...

If this is a boy thing, I wouldn't know. My girls have been the same, and Susannah has been trying to drown herself in my uncle's pond the last two weekends. Babies have no fear, even when there's good reason for it, too, and yet they're sometimes frightened by the vacuum!