What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, December 17, 2007

Boys and Toys... and girls boy toys



When who should I stumble upon but the guys, working hard. I love it when I stumble upon Matt working in the woods.



Well, it seems more that DAD is working hard and the BOYS are standing around-or sitting. But hey.

I'm like paparazzi. No one knows I am here, spying on them, taking photographic evidence. No one that is, except Mattie. His hawklike gaze and Indian sense are no match for my sneakage.

The boys are smart. They bundled up in carharts. Hats. Boots. Long underwear. I, on the other hand, stupidly forgot gloves, hat, and scarf in my haste to get some fresh air. I love it when Matt wears his carharts.



Cutting down trees can be tough work. But not for the tractor driver. There is no such thing as work for a tractor driver...that is just 100% F.U.N. Boys just like big equipment. I know it is the a lifeblood that runs through Matt's veins. Is there anything more sexy than a man being a man? I think not.



And what a man you are... oh la la.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: