What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Baby Robert


Baby R, originally uploaded by sgrbear724.

This little guy has the most delicious baby rolls and most beautiful skin tone. When I saw him, I said "I MUST photograph him. Thank you." Then I snatched him from his carseat and stripped him down.

He is three months younger than my Adele' and...much bigger.

MAN, is he cute or WHAT?!?

3 comments:

Caroline said...

He looks so wise! Or...I don't know if that's quite right...his eyes express such feeling that seem beyond his little bitty life so far. What a precious child!

Josiah and Anna said...

Oh my goodness, he is sooo cute! His eyes are so full of personality! He looks almost identical to a baby I cared for in Africa, Nehemiah. What a sweet guy!

Jerelene said...

He IS Beautiful!! What sweet pictures! Love, Jerelene