What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, November 30, 2009

A mama does what she must



I wanted to get a picture of her in her ONE YEAR OLD hat

but the girl didn't cooperate.

NOT ONE BIT.

She cried, moaned and blithered on.

SO I put myself in the frame too.



Which managed to quiet her down and make her face return from flaming red to her normal rosy shade of pink.



It took the random tongue sideswipe/ finger-eating monster to get a smile.



And LOOKIE HERE! We have matching double chins!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nanci said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Adele!!!!

Where has that year gone?

Bonnie said...

Oh. My. Goodness.
She is so sweet! You'll be glad you were in them (the pictures).
And the Molly Monkey? Love it. Maybe next year for birthdays, or maybe next year for no reason, I'll make some.
Right now, my goal is to make 2 waldorf style dolls for Honey. She is SO into Little House, I decided her very own Laura and Mary to play with. I think I might be crazy.
Miss Adyay is adorable in her birthday finery, and I would gladly have looked at the other 15 pictures!

Grandma Bibby said...

I don't know which of you is cuter!!!

Unknown said...

The pic of her grabbing your tongue! LOL! :D

Riahli said...

You are so funny...adorable pictures. :)