What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, May 21, 2010

Foto Friday: Architecture


Architecture was last week's theme. To me, nothing says architecture like the big city. A place we do not live.

From the archives:




Anyone else?!?


In order to participate in Foto Friday: simply post a relevant photo (you have taken) pertaining to that weeks' challenge. Please link back to this blog {you may use the button if you like} when you post your blog post. Then simply link to your Foto Friday post with Mr. McLinky here so that we all can visit you and compare notes...

Next week's challenge is: SILHOUETTE

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Nothing again thsi week, but yep, big cities and bridges say architecture. Bee-yu-tiful.
Hopefully next week I'll be in!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

There is definitely beauty to be found in the city. You did a great job capturing it.

I'm not sure which picture I like better. They're totally different. I think the second one is my favorite. The family framed by the city scape is a very cool image.

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the second photo. I am not sure what draws me....the composition is wonderful, the warmth of family, the beauty from the city. Great job capturing to many elements!

Bill & Stacy said...

Your second photo looks great! Love your blog. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

Full of Grace said...

I've always loved the bottom shot. It is so amazing Rebecca and you really ought to print it for your walls! :)