What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Poppies 'n things

~ a few pictures of Mom's Mother's Day Poppies, before I gave them to her.~


Today I get the privilege of shooting a set of newborn twins. Well, not QUITE newborns, but close enough. I am super excited and my shutter finger is already beginning to twitch.


Plan on being inundated with photos in the near future!

(This Saturday I am prepping for a very spur-of-the moment yard sale at my sisters'. I have an attic FULL of stuff to price (ick) and boxes and boxes to unload (double ick) and then pack up, organize, yada yada. So. we'll see how fast I can get them up! If I know myself, though, I will be so excited to share them that I will postpone the drudgery or work for the cause! hehe)


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

What fun! Can't wait to see pictures!

Unknown said...

Oooooo...can't wait to see the twin photos! :) Love the poppies...I'm again attempting to grow some...it's not going too good??!!! *grr*

Happy Shooting! ;)

Bill & Stacy said...

I love poppies! Just curious, what type of camera do you use?

Leah said...

The poppies are beautiful! Thank you for sharing them with us!

Do the twins you're speaking of happen to be related to me or do you know some other twins? Either way I look forward to seeing the pictures you take!