What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, August 19, 2011

Penpals unite!


Thanks for all the feedback on my questions post! I remembered another question I had but I will ask it later. (That always happens...)

There was such a great response to my penpal idea that my children couldn't POSSIBLY write to everyone (sadly!) But that got me to thinking.....

If you are interested in getting a penpal for your child, email me with your child's name/age/gender and I will pool them together and pair them off! That way EVERYONE wins! Do give me your information please, if you are willing to commit to one mailing per month. I would hate for any children to be disappointed.

My email is sgrbear724@yahoo.com.

On Monday, I will pair off all the names and get the emails sent out. You can exchange your addresses with your partner privately. Sound good? Good!

Here's to good old snail mail! ;-)

3 comments:

Michelle G said...

would be nice for moms to have pen pals too.... :0)

MameyJane said...

I have a 6 year old son and a 5 yr old daughter who would love to participate :).

amycacklen@yahoo.com

~Amy

Christine said...

What a fun idea. I wish my kids were young. I have enjoyed my penpals since I was 10 years old (40 years!!!). It is a great way to make friends.

If you decide to pair up adults count me in :).