What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bathroom Fairy

One morning I was surprised to find a shimmering bathroom, right down to the sorted-by-color hair rubber bands (!!!). Then, I found this note:

I bet you wish YOUR house had bathroom fairies, huh? 



PS. How great is my computer being, letting me blog this whole week long?! Thank you kind computer.  You're swell.

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

So. Cute. Yes, bathroom fairies would be nice, but right now I'd take a kitchen fairy. It looks like a Whoopie Pie bomb went off in here.
And I was all excited about the computer too
: )

Regina said...

How sweet! :)

Terri said...

Maybe the bathroom fairy fixed your computer too! ;-)

Tracy said...

I'd love to have a few bathroom fairies. Send them my way, won't you?

Rosemary said...

I wish my garden fairies would walk through our fairy door and sparkle-up my bathroom.

Mari said...

I need a bathroom fairy! And a kitchen fairy and especially a back room where everything gets put but never organized fairy.

She really is growing up. Based on the Seneca Lake dinner cruise, it sounds like you are not too far from Corning and the museum of glass. We had a wonderful time there several years ago. Might I suggest that when you have time (hah!), you and Corynn should have a Mother-Daughter day at the museum. It's $15 for you and free for her and they have some beautiful exhibits that I think she will appreciate - your other kids, not so much! Don't bother with learning how to blow glass unless you are much, much better at it than we are. You can even consider it part of art and science for homeschooling.

Seriously, any fairy who secretly and completely cleans the bathroom without being asked deserves something special.

Mrs. Bowen said...

That is awesome :)

Rebecca said...

Mari~ we have been to Corning several times. And since all kids are *free* all the time, they all come along. It is a really nice resource. We haven't been their this year though-maybe we should put that on the agenda. :-)

Cathy said...

Very sweet.