What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ice Cream "Sundays"



This week's Ice Cream "Sunday" involves one of my favorite flavor combinations- chocolate and peanut butter.  And it DOESN'T involve tempering eggs or making a custard so it is super fast and super easy.  If any of these facts appeal to you- you should really check out the recipe.

Come on- you know want a nibble!  

3 comments:

beth said...

I've recently visited your food blog and wow, all of the ice creams you make look gorgeous and delicious and just YUM.

Does this post mean you're home now? You, away, and your family, at home, crossed my mind many times and were in my heart over the weekend ~ your heart saturated every line of last Friday's post.

How right it must feel to be back at Hopestead!

b in va

Rebecca said...

Well, I AM home now Beth but I actually 'scheduled' this post for Sunday so that I wouldn't have to worry about blogging when I got back. I had five good reasons to NOT be thinking of ice cream! ;-)

And you are right- there is no place like home.

Anonymous said...

This can't be good for me. It looks so divine! I have a true and pure weakness for chocolate and peanut butter.