What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, July 25, 2014

Lily Week


















We must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and mystery.  

~ H.G.Wells

6 comments:

Miranda Hupp said...

Beautiful! Have I mentioned that I LOVE your blog? If I scroll through my feed and see that you have updated I ALWAYS read it right away. :)Sorry I don't always comment. Life is crazy.

Courtney said...

You do have such a beautiful place there at hopestead. Sorry about the no AC but good job on looking at the bright side. I'm not sure I could have that good of an attitude about it!

Bonnie said...

Swoonage

Julian said...

Lovely colors! Christina

Ulli said...

Simply lovely.

Unknown said...

Ack! GORGEOUS!!! Are you going to do another calendar??? Will some of these be in it??? I really wanted to get one last year!