What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, March 11, 2022

At least it is pretty

Despite this happening the day before: 

this week THIS happened:




Adele gives new meaning to the term "Snow Showers".





When Corynn left for work she had a bit of a hissy.

This is her in the midst of screaming in disgust 
"WHY IS THERE SNOOOOOW?"

Look at those eyes!  That is the cold, hard stare of retribution, right there.


(I should mention she just returned from a week long trip to through Virginia, North Carolina and West Virginia.  Where she now wants to live.  Over my dead body.)


 Tomorrow we are expecting another 6-10 inches.  One last hurrah of Old Man Winter?  

I sure hope so.

1 comment:

Elisabeth St. John said...

I am personally not a fan of the forecasted snow coming to TN, but I guess that's life. Also, from experience, I know NC is the best state in the country. West Virginia is the second best. So, I don't blame her for wanting to live there.