What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, October 11, 2007

CATCH of the week




Head on over to Kitchen Riches if you want to hear a sappy and strange tale about the teeny bopper, Rebecca. Pre-marriage. Pre-love. I'll share with you my way of getting my way on the most important thing you want to get your way on. Getting a guy. You may find it very interesting. Or-you can just go for the food.

Some party-friendly fare over there this week.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori said...

That's a beautiful picture of the two of you. Heading over to see how you caught your man.

Mom2fur said...

I'll go check it out, but I gotta say...I'm glad you didn't throw that one back, LOL!

Mom2fur said...

Hey, Becka, thanks for reading my 7 things meme! You know what...I believe you when you say you've dreamed of being a writer...because you ARE a writer! I loved that story about the rye dip. Now, I have a challenge for you. Do Not Be Afraid. Check through magazines at the library and find one that publishes personal stories. Redbook might be good, or Family Circle or Woman's Day. Make a list. Then, spell check your story, print it out and mail it to the first magazine on the list! What's the worse that could happen? They send it back? So you pack it up and send it out again. It's a wonderful, homey, down-to-earth story and I think you should try to sell it! Seriously!!!!
Or...making things easier...does your local newspaper ever publish essays? Mine has a column each week called 500 Words. Maybe your paper has something similar?