What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, October 04, 2007



Little John wanted to nurse, so just a few ladies gathered in a quiet corner to chat and I came to admire the baby. I felt I could admire without guilt with his Mama holding him...rather than stalking over others who were trying to get their baby fill. :-)



That is ALMOST a smile!!!



See that? He was looking right AT me! Already observant!!



I do so LOVE baby expressions!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Andie said...

You are right...new babies are the BEST! I found your blog recently, and have enjoyed it a lot! May God continue to bless you in all your womanly roles.
Blessings-Andie

Victoria said...

He looks a bit put out with the paparrazzi!:0)

Rebecca said...

Ha Ha Victoria! You crack me up.

You are probably right-that is the funniest part. The only thing I can say in my defense is that I refused to use flash to hurt his little eyes....

Abigail said...

HA! I love all these baby pictures,and that last one makes me chuckle.