What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, October 29, 2007

Music to your ears?

By the time you read this, the children and I have no doubt already left and I thought that you might, at some point throughout the week Mattie, miss we three and the noises that we fill the house with when we are there.

I thought perhaps you might like to hear a bit of that noise every now and again-so you don't forget us. Or that we love you. More than anything.

So~ we made you these videos.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


One of your boy and one of your girl.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


And for the voice of your lady...call me tonight! ;-)

ILUMM

Your Sugarbear <3 and childer two

2 comments:

Full of Grace said...

How sweet- it almost brought tears to my eyes! I know it's for Matt but I had to listen to :)

Carmichael Family said...

Well, I'm not Matt, but I just had to tell you how cute that was! Your kids are adorable Rebecca! I especially loved the part where Corynn says, "Have sweet dreams Papa!"