What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Just Like Papa



Matt doing what he always does. It's the farmboy in him.



His shadow-took one look at the Papa and found his own piece of hay.



I was just thinking how cute a little guy he was, when he gave me this face...


And I got VERY frightened.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is adorable how he wants to be like daddy!

Morgan said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. I just posted about your generosity on my blog. thank you so much for you kindness. Sorry it took so long to thank you. We were away and it was nice to come home to your gift!