What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Cloodle



Here is a little clue about the costumes for the children this Halloween.

Any guesses what they might be?


Ps...Our Love Story, Part V comes tomorrow...so be ye prepared. You'll never guess what will happen next...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Carrie J said...

Raggedy Ann and Andy?

Andie said...

Ohhh...I agree with Carrie...Raggedy Ann & Andy. My brother and I dressed up like that one year (you can imagine the confusion since he was dressed like Raggedy Andy, and my name was Andie...:o))
Origionally when I read "Cloodle" I was thinking clown-poodle...I really am bad at guessing games!!
Blessings-Andie

Mom2fur said...

I'm guessing the Raggedy Sibs, too! Or...clowns with red hair?

Carmichael Family said...

I was going to say Little Red Riding Hood...but I guess that would be backwards, it would be Little "White" Riding Hood, lol. Can't wait to see it, I'm sure it's darling!