What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, October 26, 2007

For a Chance

I normally hate to post contest 'stuff' on blogs, as my blog serves also as my family 'memory book'. This one, however, was worth it. Kim is hosting a Vision Forum contest that will award five participants $150.00 worth of merchandise from their 2008 catalog. Go to Kim's blog to see rules of participation...and hurry. Today is the last day!

Here is my wishlist...please Kim! Make it come true!

A Church in the House ~ $12
Family Man, Family Leader~ $16
Elsie Dinsmore Audio Book Set One~ $30
The Influence of Older Children on Younger Children~ $10
Home Making~ $20
Ten P's in a Pod Audiobook~ $30
Suffer the Children~ $10
Missionary Partriarch, The True Story of John G. Paton~ $24

*Edit~ I realized I had 'wished' for a few things that didn't have the VF emblem next to it, so I switched those items around. On the off chance I am one of the blessed five... :-)

2 comments:

Mandie said...

Thanks for posting this!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah thanks but I don't ever win. I'm waiting (somewhat patiently) for Part V of the love story. :)