What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, October 22, 2007

The Twins



Inside Joke. These boys are not twins.



In fact, they aren't even brothers.



But I am betting they will grow up to be good friends.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Full of Grace said...

Samuel and Andrew do look to be about the same age- I love these photos, they are so CUTE :)

Andie said...

Rebecca...this is SO funny! I have been emailing and reading Elizabeth's blog for a long time now. I had no idea you two were sisters!! I came to check your blog and see how your trip went and recognized Samuel, and then Cassandra...TOO FUNNY! What a small world!
Blessings to you my friend-Andie

Rebecca said...

That is HILARIOUS Andie! What a crazy coincidence for you to find us both, yet separately! :-)