What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Better get a Cocoa-these pictures do go on!


Matt's costume was voted 'best costume' and for that I am proud. Because I made it out of a graduation gown I had bought at Salvation Army. When he told me he wanted to be a Master and Commander, I wasn't sure how I was going to pull that off...but it turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Abigail said...

This is a great costume! I am mightily impressed with the graduation gown's transformation (and the creativity of its transformer).

Rebecca said...

Thanks. I like it too-though I told Matt it was a toss up between a ship commander and a jacket of Michael Jackson.

You know-the night I put the gown on Matt to take measurements, we had Dave over. I started laughing so hard that tears actually came-at the sight of Matt. Then, my laughing tears turned to real tears and I don't know why. I blame it on hormones. Thankfully, I got them under control in seconds-but I am sure Dave was like-"Whoa. Man is she WEIRD or what?!?!?"

Leah said...

I didn't know there was a vote!

I really liked Cory and Wendy's costumes!

Rebecca said...

There wasn't a vote. But that is what Wendy told Anna at church and Elizabeth agreed. No vote and maybe not majority-but at least SOME people thought it was good.

Leah said...

Rebecca,

I thought his costume was great, too! Don't get me wrong! I thought everyone who dressed up was very creative!