What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, October 25, 2005


Elizabeth the gypsy-of course, by the time I had gotten to take their picture, she had wiped off the moon and stars on her cheeks. Bob was one of several costume fuddy-duddies. He was dressed as "Bob" with a gun... Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leah said...

I guess that makes Scott and me fuddy duddies. Is that why we didn't even get a picture? Not even of the kids who were dressed up.

Rebecca said...

Yep. I didn't take pictures of the people who didn't dress up. Bob just happened to be there at the right time-when I was taking a picture of Elizabeth.

As I said before, I didn't take any pictures of the kids-didn't have time. I barely had time to get them of the adults. I did take a picture of Dave holding Noah-but didn't want to post that and have other parents get offended that THEIR kid wasn't on here.

I guess I just have to offend SOMEONE all the time. Huh?

I will give you a copy of the picture of Noah and Dave though-I will try to remember to bring it to church.

Leah said...

Rebecca,

Please forgive my comments from last night. I wasn't in a very good frame of mind. :(

Rebecca said...

Of course! We all have our days! It's forgotten! :-)