What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, November 07, 2005


Here are some of the wreaths...of course, you can't really see ANYTHING in particular, but I wanted to give you an idea of what I have been doing... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

flacius1551 said...

Missed you while you were gone! Your artwork looks great, and I am so impressed at your industry!

Rebecca said...

Thank you Flacius! Both for the compliment on my work and for checking my blog! I am glad you enjoy it! Now it is off to go check yours! :-)