What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, November 23, 2005


Say hello to our Peanut-at 20 weeks! He or she is just perfect in every way and I so long to 'meet' the dear one. I just want to hold him or her and stare at this precious life I have been gifted. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow 20 weeks already! I can't believe you are already that far along! You are due around the same time as my cousin then...she just had her US and they found out they are having a girl. This is their first child so they are very excited. Have a wonderful Thankgiving! ~Jen

Anonymous said...

Matt, Rebecca & Corynn,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

What a beautiful shot of your little Peanut! You're halfway to your EDD!!! I can hardly believe it! It seems like just yesterday you were still waiting to be blessed with baby #2! You have much to be thankful for, as do we all!

See you Sunday!

Carla Lynne Klimuk said...

Isn't it just wonderful being filled with life on the inside?

I love that I get to participate with God in the making of a miracle...

Many blessings to you and your family! :-)