What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, July 05, 2006


Snail mail is one of my favorite things. EVER. I thought I would get creative this time and so I wrote it with my ink pen, wrapped in with Catalpa leaves, secured it with twine, and tucked in a dried rose for good measure. I will be mailing it in a package so I don't have to worry about fitting it into an envelope! Thank Goodness! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carmichael Family said...

Wow, how pretty, you are so creative. I wish I could think up things like that...

Rebecca said...

I haven't been very creative lately...I hope to start 'thinking' out of the box more these days.

Actually, much of my 'inspiration' comes from seeing things in stores. Obviously not this time, but you just need to look around and think-What would it take for ME to do that?!?