What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, September 17, 2008



Near every animal space there are 25c feeder dispensers. My children get inventive though and feed them grass and clover. Who would have THUNK!?!? A goat? Love grass and clover? And you didn't have to pay 25c per half-handful?!? WELL....



An amazing view. Trust me, I am a seasoned veteran of this place, and let me tell you-in about two weeks there will be so many people here that you won't be able to see the hay on the floor. Makes me appreciate getting off my duff and getting out here so we could casually stroll, and exclaim over things, and take our time without mass chaos going on around us.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I can't wait to go to the farm close to here. Fall is absolutely my favorite time of the year. I love the colors everywhere! Thanks for sharing!
In Him,
Carolina
PS beautiful kids!!