What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, January 26, 2009

Not quite through

I *did* however, manage to snap my Dad at his birthday celebration last night. Do NOT ask me how it happened, but somehow the camera made its way into my hands.

It's official; he is loved.


As is this guy: a long lost brother of mine. I hope he sticks around a while this time!


And~during the evening, Miss Adele' had a laughathon with my mom...the best baby giggle instigator this is. Our Bunkin broke her record by being engaged and smiley for FIVE minutes straight. A Bunkin RECORD. She's not even spoiled ME with a record even CLOSE to that!



It was fun to watch. And yes~this little chickie feels the love too.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

I love those pictures of your mom and Adele! The lighting is so perfect-- warm and intimate just like the moment-- and her face is perfect.