What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, February 09, 2012

A Happy Girl


He was supposed to be gone until Friday night but I just got a call saying he will be home in time for supper~ TONIGHT!

Now I have an entire house to clean in about 30 minutes, a lasagna dinner to make and a goofy smile plastered on my face.

I am a happy girl.

(And his shirts can go in the dirty clothes. I'll be sniffing HIM tonight thankyouverymuch.)

9 comments:

Tim, Allyson, and kids said...

So happy for you!

Leah T. said...

:D

Mary said...

I am sooo happy for you!! & you go girl, throw those shirts in the laundry, the real thing is 1000 times better!!! :)

Nanci said...

G I G

Amanda said...

I'm so happy for you!! :) I look forward to my husband coming home every evening...it's rare that he has to go out of town for any length of time...so I know how you feel!! I love hearing the sound of his car coming up the driveway!

Leah said...

I can totally relate. :P

(That picture is just too darn cute!)

Bonnie said...

: )

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!
-bobbi

Unknown said...

You are too dern cute, woman. ;)