What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Woods Walk by Adele'

Hello, this is Adele' Newman. I'd like to show you all some of the many pictures I've taken this summer. Most of them are pictures I've taken while taking walks in the woods. I enjoy taking pictures very much. One of my favorite pictures I've posted is the second one down. Though sadly it's a little blurry. I'm not sure why I like it so much, it might be because it looks like the truck is going fast. It was also a very difficult picture to take. The school bus was also a very hard one. I kind of wanted the bus to be crisp and everything else be blurry like the truck picture.






This picture reminds me of a painting.
















 Hope you enjoyed my first blog post. There might be more later....

12 comments:

Rozy Lass said...

Wonderful photos! You have a good sense of beauty and composition. Keep up the good work.

Marybeth said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the mountains with the fog. Can't wait to see what else you took.

Anonymous said...

You're very talented, Adele'!

Ulli said...

Hi Adelé,
You certainly live in a beautiful part of the country. Your photos are wonderful, and show a natural talent. Keep up the good work, and thank you for blogging. I really enjoyed it. By the way, my favorite photo is the one of the purple asters (I think that's what they are). Blessings!

Shirley in Washington said...

Hello Adele - Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos with us! I think my favorite would be the 8th one - the hills with the dark skies. Blessings, Shirley

terricheney said...

Dear Adele, You have a very good eye for what composes a good picture. I like the same one that Miss Shirley likes, the very best of all. Thank you for sharing with us.

Justin said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing

Julie said...

So glad to see the world from your perspective--and so glad you love nature! Thank you for taking the time to share these beautiful photos.

Jo said...

Lovely photos, Adele.
Thank you so much for sharing them!

debbie said...

You take pictures just like your mama,love the pictures of the trees in color.So that's what northern Pennsylvania looks like.im from eastern Pennsylvania by bucks County,Pennsylvania Keep taking beautiful pictures.

Els said...

What beautiful pictures, Adele!
It looks like you live in the middle of nowhere, though there is still a road with a schoolbus!
I love the photo of the dark sky and autumn colours, gorgeous!
Keep it up!
Els from England

Heidi said...

Ah summer, these are lovely, great job Adele!!!