What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, April 11, 2005


Here is a llama mama from the farm I posted about earlier. I was really that close to the lady-she was a friendly sort...today. I was warned the last person to get that close got a bunch of old grass and mucus spit all over her face and hair. hehehe  Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Abigail said...

This is awfully fun. I like the diversity of your subject matter. They make me want to branch out a bit on Shotsnaps, too, even if grandmothers begin to squawk! :)