What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, April 22, 2005


Like my camo? My usual attire of blue and white striped gardening bibs were soaking wet and thus, needed a temperary replacement. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Matt said...

Women's work is from sun to sun, a man's work is never done.

Abigail said...

pish, posh.
what a bunch of rot. :)

Rebecca,
Camo suits you nicely, I think! I haven't touched our garden yet except for cleaning out leaves that had accumulated over the winter, but it snowed yesterday! A coating of white that made me realize I'm not as far behind as I feel. Keep us updated on your progress! I am glad that you'll have a garden available for midnight munching! (John always goes out at odd hours to raid our tomato plants.)