What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, April 05, 2005


Here is a photo of the stone wall Matt built. To the far left, if you look closely you can see the stile (a set of stairs to walk over the wall.) Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Valerie (Kyriosity) said...

Here's one my 70-something-year-old mom built. Yes, I am bragging! ;-)

Paula said...

WOW!! This is so beautiful! And is that your land?!?! I so wish we lived on acres and acres of land like that!

Rebecca said...

Valerie~Impressive! She must have been born and raised in the country-any older person I know that was born and raised in the country has a certain vitality and strength about them. She probably looks 30 years younger than her age-and CERTAINLY acts like it!
I was glad to finally get a link to your blog. I have wanted to check it out for a while. Then, after I viewed it, I realized there is a link to it on Scott's blog. Whoops.
Paula~ Thank you! Unfortunately, it is NOT our land...it is my DH's parents'. They live on over 100 acres and it IS a beautiful spot. The small picture of me by a lake on the right side of my blog is actually a picture standing on their dock. Someday, we hope to be established with lots of land. I would love to live THERE but-hey, what can you do?!?! :-) Frankly, it is good for my DH's health!