What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Because First Impressions count....These are for Hillary.


This is me all dolled up. I took it for fun some months ago because Matt said I looked nice that day. I must admit-I rarely look like this...so I feel it is my duty to give you a normal picture too. Beware! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Well, I don't know about Hillary, but gee whiz, does Matt have a looker on his hands...

Hot dog!

Rebecca said...

Abby-you can always make me smile. Thanks.

Thought and Humor: Wow. Thanks for the comment. I hope you stop by again. After I grabbed the dictionary for the big words-and then the children's dictionary for those words...I THINK your comment was a compliment! ;-) If you keep commenting, I may just increase my vocabulary fourfold! hehehe