What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Finished Product


Three lines for me and one for little Miss. The braces are still up because Matt wants to add a bit more concrete to the holes. They should come down pretty soon. It has already been used, and is being put to work as we speak. Yippee for my clothesline!!!! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Rebecca, I am so stealing this idea of having a little clothesline! Esther loves to help me fold wash cloths and hand towels..and she does a great job! Both she and Gaylie would be so excited for something like this! Great Job on the Clothes line...it looks GREAT! I think I like your style better...I have the pulley system, but it works for us. When we are on our own property I think we will put one up like yours.

Danielle said...

How sweet of you to take your daughters feelings and learning into consideration with putting a line at her level! Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

that is one great looking clothes line!

Abigail said...

It looks great! And I love that you included a line for visiting dwarves.

(It's a good idea that we will steal for our Millie and Annika dwarves.)

Anonymous said...

I love, love, LOVE your clothesline! Would you please, pretty please, share the dimensions etc. with the rest of us? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The larger part looks very similar to ours. I like the idea of having the lower string, but I'm afraid some of our crazy chickens would try to perch on it. :P